The following guidelines have been introduced in line with Government and British Acupuncture Council guidelines, as well those of the clinics I work in. All are in place to minimise risk to all patients and practitioners using the clinic.
General clinic guidelines
On arrival please
- arrive more or less exactly on time as it's preferable that time spent in the waiting room is minimised as much as possible.
- text me on arrival and I'll come down and let you in as there is limited reception in both clinics during this time.
- wear a face-covering on entering the clinic initially.
- use the sanitiser provided as soon as possible after entering the clinic.
Guidelines for patients in the treatment room
- Sanitise hands once more.
- I will supply you with a surgical mask if you aren't already wearing one. Wearing a non-fluid resitant surgical mask is the current NHS and BAcC guideline for patients in clinic.
- Fill out the BAcC COVID-19 consent form.
During treatment I will be wearing a fluid resistant surgical mask (FRSM type IIR) at all times and add a visit when I look at your tongue for diagnostic diagnostic purposes. I will endeavour to make sure I step back as often as possible and spend as little time in close proximity as I practically can. In addition, the room will be well ventilated during the treatment - if you’re cold I have blankets that are washed after each patient.